Dwarf Giant Smiles So You Won’t Look Dopey - Expressions of positive emotions spread from staff to shoppers and among staff. University of Queensland researchers observed positive and negative feeling...
Friday, August 13, 2010
Som key findings from the 20 page report from Accenture:
- Nearly eight in 10 respondents said growing profitably was most important to their current marketing strategy.
- About 60 percent expect to grow market share and revenues in the coming fiscal year.
- More than 40 percent said that increased profitability has become more important over the last two years—but that operating efficiently remains important to drive growth.
- A majority of respondents believe that the downturn has heightened customer expectations for value, product quality and service—and that these changes are likely to be lasting.
- Sixty-two percent believe that the marketing organization will change fundamentally over the next five years.
- Nearly 80 percent expected little to no growth in marketing budgets—or an actual decline.
Download the report here.o
Upplagd av Magnus Ohlsson kl. 8:27 AM