Shape Ads for Future Use Purchases - In your advertising, use relatively pale hues to depict what you’re selling for customers’ future or long-term use. The ultimate pale hues are black and wh...
Friday, August 13, 2010
Som key findings from the 20 page report from Accenture:
- Nearly eight in 10 respondents said growing profitably was most important to their current marketing strategy.
- About 60 percent expect to grow market share and revenues in the coming fiscal year.
- More than 40 percent said that increased profitability has become more important over the last two years—but that operating efficiently remains important to drive growth.
- A majority of respondents believe that the downturn has heightened customer expectations for value, product quality and service—and that these changes are likely to be lasting.
- Sixty-two percent believe that the marketing organization will change fundamentally over the next five years.
- Nearly 80 percent expected little to no growth in marketing budgets—or an actual decline.
Download the report here.o
Upplagd av Magnus Ohlsson kl. 8:27 AM