Color Clients to Die Green - When you’re thinking about being six feet under, you’d prefer the grass and trees above you to thrive. That’s one interpretation of the conclusions from re...
Friday, August 13, 2010
Som key findings from the 20 page report from Accenture:
- Nearly eight in 10 respondents said growing profitably was most important to their current marketing strategy.
- About 60 percent expect to grow market share and revenues in the coming fiscal year.
- More than 40 percent said that increased profitability has become more important over the last two years—but that operating efficiently remains important to drive growth.
- A majority of respondents believe that the downturn has heightened customer expectations for value, product quality and service—and that these changes are likely to be lasting.
- Sixty-two percent believe that the marketing organization will change fundamentally over the next five years.
- Nearly 80 percent expected little to no growth in marketing budgets—or an actual decline.
Download the report here.o
Upplagd av Magnus Ohlsson kl. 8:27 AM