1) Even relatively poor populations now consider TV a necessity.
2) Despite the internet, we're watching more, not less.
3) What is the world watching? Football, 'American Idol'-like contests and telenovelas.
4) The U.S. and Western Europe are losing newspaper circulation, but the rest of the world is experiencing a newspapers boom.
5) Here's why you need to keep an eye on Facebook.
When it comes to time spent on the site, Facebook crushes all rivals, with six hours vs. less than half that time for every other site in the top 10.
6) Cyber cafes are the entry for emerging market populations to get online.
7) BRIC leads for online video consumption.
8) Internet usage and penetration rates are hobbled by access costs. Mobile isn't.
9) Netbooks, e-readers, tablets will drive growth of internet use.
10) For the foreseeable future, the forecast for the planet's media habits is in a word, more.
Read more by clicking here.o
Flush Out How Store Toilets Matter - Leave it to the Finns. University of Turku researchers in Finland noticed how few studies have been published on the role of restrooms in retail shopping e...